Global Tectonics

May 11th, 2011 - 17 Comments

Smeal’s Fariborz Ghadar, director of the Center for Global Business Studies, was recently interviewed by Voice of America television regarding his book Global Tectonics: What Every Business Needs to Know. The book identifies twelve global trends that will present the most formidable challenges to world business leaders in the next 30 years.

View his interview online here.

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 at 12:17 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

17 Responses to “Global Tectonics”

1. Pleasant entry. To any coming calendar year was greater than what passes.

2. When i wish a person all an important Happy Unique Year.

3. sexfotka says:

Hey there and thank you to your info? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did on the opposite hand expertise several technical points the employment of this web site, as I experienced to reload your website many times previous to I could truthfully get it to heap properly. I were puzzling over should your web hosting is OKAY? Not that I ‘m complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances occasions can occasionally affect your placement in google and may injury your quality status if advertising and ***********

4. Hey friend. I think your site is very interesting for me, your site give me some important information, thanks a lot!

5. BLDC Motor says:

Your style of presentation is very impressive.I would like to tweet on it and keep spying at every moment you blogging.

6. TV Streaming says:

Excellent post. Thanks for the share, been looking for a similar read.

7. odloty says:

Thanks a ton if you are my own teacher on that subject. My spouse and i enjoyed the content greatly and usually preferred how you worked the aspect I well known as controversial. You are always extremely kind to readers for instance me and aid me at my living. Thank you.

8. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

9. Lamont Vause says:

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

10. beds on sale says:

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

11. So who thinks dental insurance is just as important as health insurance reform? I think they should be combined, what are you thoughts?

12. of course like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely come again again.

13. Greatest says:

The payroll services handle the monetary approach and commit extra sum on checks printing, drafting and posting in the banks. They also just take care of all the on-line transactions. With the help of specialist providers, one do not have to supply a regular monthly salary simply because they provide a number of such companies in a packaged price. This price happens out to be less than the salary provided to an knowledgeable accountant. These expert service companies make use of their IT technologies that support in stopping any severe mistakes. They help in controlling one’s all monetary sources in an incredibly efficient way that further more aid in arranging expenditure, as well as, comprehending the circulation of finance. If these items managed by a individual inside the business, there can be choices of troubles regarding using undue benefit of dollars of staff. Furthermore, a business can save a substantial time to be used in crucial regions of the organization rather than doing all these services by their selves.

14. Greatest says:

You dont need to have to develop your very own product or assistance, you dont want to deal with the orders, you dont need to handle the buyer assistance and shipping. In some cases, you dont even need to have your own website. The only thing that you really should do is marketplace the retailers items and/or companies and earn very good commissions based on the carried out steps.

15. Liquid says:

Initially it is essential to know that these animals are regarded as as exotic pets which necessarily mean that they are ordinarily rare and are not conveniently accessible in contrast to other normal pets. They are also really delicate since you may well discover that you have to have to go by way of some preparations and analysis initial before buying. Exotic pets are commonly controlled by the law or subjected to various guidelines and polices. You may well for that reason will need to come across sugar glider information and facts in your locality in advance of last but not least relishing the organization brought by glider pets. Apart from currently being nearby to other international locations this sort of as Australia and Indonesia, yet another variable that may lead to their handful of figures is the way they breed. Whilst it is straightforward to breed a pair of gliders, they actually develop extremely number of Joeys each year and we are already speaking about the captivity set up.

16. thermostat replacement says:

I’m a rising freshman majoring in accounting and looking into study abroad. Reading this makes me that much more excited and assured that this is what I want to do! Thank you! Enjoy your trip…

This post is for the “What is Marketing” video. I did enjoy the video but there were two things that really stuck out and caught my interest. I looked at the video with an economic perspective you can say. The first thing that caught me, which was go…